We’re looking for talented individuals to join us.
What Makes The Vera Model Different?
Here are the basics:
We make primary care accessible and effective by working with organizations to provide on-site clinics to their employees. These on-site clinics make primary care affordable and convenient so that patients are more willing to invest in preventive care.
Providers and care teams provide comprehensive care that is centered around patients and their needs, not a system. Each patient is treated as an individual, spends significant time with providers, and relies on the clinic team to coordinate all of their care.
We treat patients by esteeming them through empathetic listening. This experience unlocks the patient’s ability to think beyond the immediate moment, illness, or symptom by engaging them in a true two-way conversation. It empowers them to change their behavior in a lasting way.
Great Total Rewards Package
The Total Rewards Package includes competitive compensation and benefits. We want to take care of you so that you can worry about taking care of our patients. It just works better that way. Here are a few of the benefits you'll receive.
- Generous comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO and maternity and paternity leave
- Access to Vera Clinic Services
- Parking and transportation benefit
Reimagining Healthcare Together
Pioneering the future of healthcare is hard work. Everyone on our team leans in to achieve it. If you join us, you’ll be a vital part of this process. Here are a few of the things that you can expect:
- We do this in an environment of empathy and trust: Even though the work can be demanding, you can always rely on the empathy and trust of your fellow teammates.
- It’s challenging...and exciting: Working without a clear roadmap can be difficult, but there’s plenty of room for ingenuity and creative thinking.
- We expect effort: Everything won’t always come easily, but we’re committed to getting to our desired future together.
- We take the time: We’ll encourage you to take the time to think through problems and come up with real solutions.
- We’re creating something new: Building something from scratch means there isn’t always a clear path forward.
“I chose to work at Vera because the Company’s Values are the best of any company I have ever worked for and the opportunity to be part of this revolution in health care was irresistible.” — Karl Weyrauch, MD MPH
Team Member Since August 2016
June 2017 Featured Employee
Who I am and what I love to do
Vera Whole Health is a viable expression of who I am and what I love to do. I got in to the medical field 14 years ago so that I could help people with their health. Working for Vera, I feel I am actually able to help my patients more than I have before. Our providers, office manager and support staff work hand in hand to give our patients the greatest experience we can; I love that we all work together and are mindful to reach similar goals.
It brings me joy to see expressions of happiness and gratitude after I have been able to help others in some way. This encourages and inspires me to stay humble and do my best. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such an amazing group of people here in Flagstaff. We make an amazing team and all work together like rockstars!! Couldn't ask for a better team.
I love to ride my horses and hike with my dogs. Living in Flagstaff gives me the opportunities to take advantage of both.