We’re looking for talented individuals to join us.
What Makes The Vera Model Different?
Here are the basics:
We make primary care accessible and effective by working with organizations to provide on-site clinics to their employees. These on-site clinics make primary care affordable and convenient so that patients are more willing to invest in preventive care.
Providers and care teams provide comprehensive care that is centered around patients and their needs, not a system. Each patient is treated as an individual, spends significant time with providers, and relies on the clinic team to coordinate all of their care.
We treat patients by esteeming them through empathetic listening. This experience unlocks the patient’s ability to think beyond the immediate moment, illness, or symptom by engaging them in a true two-way conversation. It empowers them to change their behavior in a lasting way.
Great Total Rewards Package
The Total Rewards Package includes competitive compensation and benefits. We want to take care of you so that you can worry about taking care of our patients. It just works better that way. Here are a few of the benefits you'll receive.
- Generous comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO and maternity and paternity leave
- Access to Vera Clinic Services
- Parking and transportation benefit
Reimagining Healthcare Together
Pioneering the future of healthcare is hard work. Everyone on our team leans in to achieve it. If you join us, you’ll be a vital part of this process. Here are a few of the things that you can expect:
- We do this in an environment of empathy and trust: Even though the work can be demanding, you can always rely on the empathy and trust of your fellow teammates.
- It’s challenging...and exciting: Working without a clear roadmap can be difficult, but there’s plenty of room for ingenuity and creative thinking.
- We expect effort: Everything won’t always come easily, but we’re committed to getting to our desired future together.
- We take the time: We’ll encourage you to take the time to think through problems and come up with real solutions.
- We’re creating something new: Building something from scratch means there isn’t always a clear path forward.
“I chose to work at Vera because the Company’s Values are the best of any company I have ever worked for and the opportunity to be part of this revolution in health care was irresistible.” — Karl Weyrauch, MD MPH
Opportunities in Multiple States:
Patient Service Representative at Springbrook Clinic, Seattle
Team member since July 2018
January 2019 Featured Employee
Who I am and what I love to do
Vera Whole Health is a viable expression of who I am and what I love to do because it’s important to me to be a part of something bigger than myself. Healthcare is of particular interest to me because of the value I place on the health of those around me. I love Vera’s quality-based, bio-psycho-social approach to healthcare and the emphasis on mindfulness and compassion.
I’ve had a great deal of encouragement over the years from family members particularly from my mom who is no longer with us. She always pushed for me to do good in the world, work hard and set goals. I continue to stay inspired by her influence.
I absolutely love winter sports! Downhill skiing and figure skating are my top two picks. I have a background in figure skating and continue to carry out my passion by coaching on the side. It makes me proud and brings me joy to inspire my skaters to achieve their skating dreams.