We’re looking for talented individuals to join us.
What Makes The Vera Model Different?
Here are the basics:
We make primary care accessible and effective by working with organizations to provide on-site clinics to their employees. These on-site clinics make primary care affordable and convenient so that patients are more willing to invest in preventive care.
Providers and care teams provide comprehensive care that is centered around patients and their needs, not a system. Each patient is treated as an individual, spends significant time with providers, and relies on the clinic team to coordinate all of their care.
We treat patients by esteeming them through empathetic listening. This experience unlocks the patient’s ability to think beyond the immediate moment, illness, or symptom by engaging them in a true two-way conversation. It empowers them to change their behavior in a lasting way.
Great Total Rewards Package
The Total Rewards Package includes competitive compensation and benefits. We want to take care of you so that you can worry about taking care of our patients. It just works better that way. Here are a few of the benefits you'll receive.
- Generous comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO and maternity and paternity leave
- Access to Vera Clinic Services
- Parking and transportation benefit
Reimagining Healthcare Together
Pioneering the future of healthcare is hard work. Everyone on our team leans in to achieve it. If you join us, you’ll be a vital part of this process. Here are a few of the things that you can expect:
- An environment of empathy and trust. Even though the work can be demanding, you always have the support of your entire care team — onsite and beyond.
- It’s challenging and exciting. Working without a clear roadmap can be difficult, but there’s plenty of room for ingenuity and creative thinking.
- We expect effort. Transforming healthcare is hard work, but it sure makes it easier when you’re on a team with a shared commitment to the same mission.
- We take the time. Our model empowers you to take the time to think through problems and come up with real solutions for patients.
- We’re creating something new. Building something from scratch means there isn’t always a clear path forward. It also means being a part of something innovative.
“I chose to work at Vera because the Company’s Values are the best of any company I have ever worked for and the opportunity to be part of this revolution in health care was irresistible.” — Karl Weyrauch, MD MPH
We’ve got opportunities in multiple states —
click the links below to learn more.
Whole Health Coach at 5th Ave Care Center, Seattle
Team member since October 2014
June 2019 Featured Employee
Who I am and what I love to do
Vera Whole Health is a viable expression of who I am and what I love to do. This statement is our company motto and what I believe, who I am and what I experience at Vera. My ultimate core value is love. Love for others, love for what I am gifted and talented at doing and love for participating in making a larger impact in the world. At Vera I live my authentic self.
Many people dream of having a career that is tailored to their values, talents and passions. I live this dream. I am passionate about the science and art of coaching each unique individual and team in a way that best serves them. Witnessing the growing confidence, strengths and self-efficacy in others motivates me to bring my best self in service to them.
Outside of my work, I find joy in being outside in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, gardening, biking, and spending time with my family and friends. I am energized mentally by taking courses that expand and grow my capacity as a person, leader and coach. I enjoy times of personal growth, meaningful conversations and simply being still and quiet. I am especially joyful this year. I reached my goal of becoming an International Coaching Federation- Master Certified Coach (ICF-MCC) and my certification as a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC).