We’re looking for talented individuals to join us.
What Makes The Vera Model Different?
Here are the basics:
We make primary care accessible and effective by working with organizations to provide on-site clinics to their employees. These on-site clinics make primary care affordable and convenient so that patients are more willing to invest in preventive care.
Providers and care teams provide comprehensive care that is centered around patients and their needs, not a system. Each patient is treated as an individual, spends significant time with providers, and relies on the clinic team to coordinate all of their care.
We treat patients by esteeming them through empathetic listening. This experience unlocks the patient’s ability to think beyond the immediate moment, illness, or symptom by engaging them in a true two-way conversation. It empowers them to change their behavior in a lasting way.
Great Total Rewards Package
The Total Rewards Package includes competitive compensation and benefits. We want to take care of you so that you can worry about taking care of our patients. It just works better that way. Here are a few of the benefits you'll receive.
- Generous comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO and maternity and paternity leave
- Access to Vera Clinic Services
- Parking and transportation benefit
Reimagining Healthcare Together
Pioneering the future of healthcare is hard work. Everyone on our team leans in to achieve it. If you join us, you’ll be a vital part of this process. Here are a few of the things that you can expect:
- We do this in an environment of empathy and trust: Even though the work can be demanding, you can always rely on the empathy and trust of your fellow teammates.
- It’s challenging...and exciting: Working without a clear roadmap can be difficult, but there’s plenty of room for ingenuity and creative thinking.
- We expect effort: Everything won’t always come easily, but we’re committed to getting to our desired future together.
- We take the time: We’ll encourage you to take the time to think through problems and come up with real solutions.
- We’re creating something new: Building something from scratch means there isn’t always a clear path forward.
“I chose to work at Vera because the Company’s Values are the best of any company I have ever worked for and the opportunity to be part of this revolution in health care was irresistible.” — Karl Weyrauch, MD MPH
Opportunities in Multiple States:
Patient Services Phone Specialist in Ballard Seattle
Team member since December 2016
April 2018 Featured Employee
Who I am and what I love to do
Vera Whole Health is a viable expression of who I am and what I love to do. This motto is true for me in the sense that we’re all different and do things differently but it all comes back the desire to help others.
My son is the main reason I do the best I can do every day and is the best expression of who I am. If I want him to do his best I have to show what doing your best looks like. I love hanging out with him, going swimming and being with my best friends and their kids.