We’re looking for talented individuals to join us.
What Makes The Vera Model Different?
Here are the basics:
We make primary care accessible and effective by working with organizations to provide on-site clinics to their employees. These on-site clinics make primary care affordable and convenient so that patients are more willing to invest in preventive care.
Providers and care teams provide comprehensive care that is centered around patients and their needs, not a system. Each patient is treated as an individual, spends significant time with providers, and relies on the clinic team to coordinate all of their care.
We treat patients by esteeming them through empathetic listening. This experience unlocks the patient’s ability to think beyond the immediate moment, illness, or symptom by engaging them in a true two-way conversation. It empowers them to change their behavior in a lasting way.
Great Total Rewards Package
The Total Rewards Package includes competitive compensation and benefits. We want to take care of you so that you can worry about taking care of our patients. It just works better that way. Here are a few of the benefits you'll receive.
- Generous comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO and maternity and paternity leave
- Access to Vera Clinic Services
- Parking and transportation benefit
Reimagining Healthcare Together
Pioneering the future of healthcare is hard work. Everyone on our team leans in to achieve it. If you join us, you’ll be a vital part of this process. Here are a few of the things that you can expect:
- An environment of empathy and trust. Even though the work can be demanding, you always have the support of your entire care team — onsite and beyond.
- It’s challenging and exciting. Working without a clear roadmap can be difficult, but there’s plenty of room for ingenuity and creative thinking.
- We expect effort. Transforming healthcare is hard work, but it sure makes it easier when you’re on a team with a shared commitment to the same mission.
- We take the time. Our model empowers you to take the time to think through problems and come up with real solutions for patients.
- We’re creating something new. Building something from scratch means there isn’t always a clear path forward. It also means being a part of something innovative.
“I chose to work at Vera because the Company’s Values are the best of any company I have ever worked for and the opportunity to be part of this revolution in health care was irresistible.” — Karl Weyrauch, MD MPH
We’ve got opportunities in multiple states —
click the links below to learn more.
Employer Brand Manager at Field Support, Remote
Team member since April 2014
July 2019 Featured Employee
Who I am and what I love to do
For years, I’d struggled as a patient against the limits of our failing healthcare system – time constraints, quick fixes, symptom-focused, and people only getting sicker because of it. Passionate about health, I decided to study health coaching when I gained new perspective into a solution that could change the way people engaged in their health. It meant going deeper, building self-validation, practicing self-love, feeling supported. That’s when I discovered Vera Whole Health. I was thrilled to join an organization not only founded on health coaching principles but embedding its methodologies into a primary care model to transform healthcare. Each of the unique roles I’ve held at Vera have provided me the opportunity to build advocacy for the hard work we’re doing and be a part of something changing lives in a big way. And it’s why Vera Whole Health continues to be a viable expression of who I am and what I love to do.
It’s the people at Vera, so passionate and dedicated to changing healthcare, who inspire me to bring the best version of myself to work every day. And it’s the people at home – my son, husband, brothers, sisters, parents, friends – who remind me not to take life too seriously, but with love, compassion, and grace.
Outside of work, you’re most likely to find me enjoying the great outdoors with friends and family. Whether its paddle boarding in the Cascades, skiing a back bowl in the Rockies, or backpacking Acadia. If I’m indoors, it usually means I’m testing out new recipes with what I’ve found in the garden or ripping up floorboards as my husband and I revive another house. Anything I can do to let my mind run wild and free.